Banana, Raspberry and Pecan Bread
Banana, raspberry and pecan bread topped with peanut butter more raspberries, cacao nibs and a few dried rose petals….such a pretty and delicious breakfast!
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 4 spotty mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup Inside Out Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 cups SR wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup copped pecans
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 coconut oil
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add all wet ingredients, stir to combine.
- Sift in dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in nuts and raspberries.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake at 180 for 50 mins or until cooked through.
- Cool and top with your faves.
About our creator:
Thank you for your creation Stacey! Please make sure to check out her Instagram @greenthumbtummy for more recipes!