Bountiful Banana & Coconut Loaf
If you’re in a mood for a healthy, comfort treat then be sure to indulge yourself on this tasty and bountiful banana and coconut loaf!
- 3 bananas (the riper the better)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Inside Out coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of raw honey (or brown rice syrup, or maple syrup…)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Set oven to 180 degrees (regular, not fan forced).
- Grease your bread tin with a generous amount of coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl mash the bananas then mix in the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk & honey
- In another bowl combine all dry ingredients
- Sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients bowl and combine well
- Transfer to tin. Optional decoration: Put banana coins or slice a banana in half and place on the loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes, checking that your loaf is cooked thoroughly with a toothpick
- Let cool completely before scoffing!
Thank you for your creation @jaxcave! Make sure to check out her Instagram for some more awesome treats.