Chai Spiced Oat Loaf
This delicious Chai spiced oat loaf will fill your home with the most comforting aromas from the minute you start to prepare the brew and will certainly have you coming back for more.
- 1 cup of prepared chia tea
- 3 Tbs The Golden Ratio Honey
- 12 medjool dates
- 1 ¼ cup of oat flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- ¼ cup Inside Out Macadamia Milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Pour prepared chai over dates and soak for 10 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add dates, chai, vanilla, honey and Inside Out Macadamia Milk to your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine, then pour into a lightly greased loaf pan
- Bake at 180° for about 35 minutes or until a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean.
- Leave to cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Enjoy warm topped with coconut whipped cream, honey or yogurt! Also great cold for a quick breakfast on the run
Note: This loaf is not very sweet at all, so if you do have a sweet tooth add ¼ cup of maple syrup and an extra ¼ cup of oat flour.
About our creator:
Thank you for your creation Stacey! Please make sure to check out her Instagram @greenthumbtummy for more recipes!