Choc & Rye Cookies
Satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings the right way with this choc & rye cookies recipe that will leave you feeling happy rather than full of regret!
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 1 cup rye flour
- 3 Tbs nut butter ( I used scoop whole foods healthy snickers butter)
- 3 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Inside Out Almond Milk
- Pinch of salt
- Organic Dark choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Blend all ingredients, except for choc chips, in a food processor until well combined
- Mix in choc chips and roll into balls, placing on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minuets depending on size of your cookies
Thank you for your creation The Loving Kitchen! Please make sure to check out their Instagram @the_loving_kitchen for more recipes!