Choc Zucchini Loaf
This delicious Choc Zucchini loaf is delicious to have any time of the day, made from all natural ingredients with healthy fats and fibre to keep you feeling full with lasting energy. Refined Sugar Free. Oil Free. Dairy Free. Vegan.
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 107g (before draining) Grated Zucchini (drain water by squeezing in tea towel)
- 3tbsp flaxseed (put in blender with 7.5tbsp water until smooth and allow to sit for 5mins)
- 84g Bannana (mashed)
- 20g (1) Medjool Date (Soak in Boiling water to soften)
- 10g Natvia- Natural Sweetner
- 14g 100% Cashew Butter
- 42g (half cup) Almond meal
- 57g (half cup) Hazelnut Meal
- 14g (2tbsp) Rolled Oats
- 32g (3tbsp) Coconut Flour
- 1.5tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8tsp Pink Lake Fine Natural Salt
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 20ml Inside Out Pure Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 9squares @loving_earth Dark Chocolate (chop into big chunks)
- Line loaf pan with baking paper, preheat oven to 180C
- Blend Banana, date, Natvia and Cashew Butter
- Mix flax, banana, cashew butter, date, Natvia and zucchini with a spoon in a large bowl.
- Add almond meal, hazelnut meal, oats, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix
- Add Inside Out Pure Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Fold in Chocolate
- Put in oven for 40mins or until cooked
- Allow to rest in loaf pan for 5minutes, them move to cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy!
About our creator:
Emily is passionate about the environment and living life to the fullest.
After spending years in and out of hospital for Anorexia, she is finally finding balance and nourishing her body with Micronutrient rich foods.
She enjoys art, spending time with her family and making delicious wholesome recipes!
Thank you for your creation Emily! Please make sure to check out their Instagram @belladonna0189 for more recipes!