Coffee Brewed Overnight Bircher Muesli
Muesli has never looked so good until now! Filled with coffee, berries, nuts and spice you can’t say no to this energiser, brekky bowl recipe.
- 1/3 cup wholegrain rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon almonds (or favourite nuts)
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon diced prunes or cranberries
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 200mls or roughly 3/4 cup Inside Out Original Cold Brew Coffee Almond Milk
- Greek yoghurt
- Seasonal fruit
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl or container.
- Add coffee brewed almond milk & let soak overnight in fridge.
- In the morning add toppings of greek yoghurt, fruit and cinnamon
Thank you for your creation @asfoods.fitness! Check out her healthy, lifestyle & well-being inspired Instagram for some awesome recipes!