Hazelnut Mulberry Muffins
Are you after a refreshing tart taste that is reminiscent of a grapefruit? Or something with a good balance of nut and sweetness? Then check out these delicious hazelnut and mulberry muffins!
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup hazelnut meal
- ½ coconut sugar
- 1 cup Inside Out Almond Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Byron Bay Peanut Butter or Hazelnut Butter
- 1 ½ cup mulberries
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Make a well in the centre and add all wet ingredients, mix to combine
- Fold through mulberries
- Fill muffin cases ¾ full and sprinkle wit chopped hazelnuts
- Bake for 25 mins or until slightly golden and cooked through
Thank you for your creation Stacey! Please make sure to check out her Instagram @greenthumbtummy for more recipes!