Peach Protein Breakfast Slice
One thing we love about this perfect, peach protein breakfast slice recipe is that its also filled with natural and extremely healthy ingredients for you all to enjoy.
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 3 yellow peaches
- 3 organic eggs
- 150g almond meal
- 60g unsweetened, desiccated coconut
- 60g coconut oil
- 1 cup Inside Out Almond Milk
- 60g rice malt syrup or organic honey
- 40g plant protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Line a 18×18 ceramic dish with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond meal, protein powder and desiccated coconut. Stir together.
- Whisk in the eggs, melted coconut oil, Inside Out Almond Milk, rice malt syrup and vanilla bean paste. Pour into the baking dish.
- Slice the peaches into eighths, removing the stone. Layer the peaches slices on top of the mixture, pressing down gently. Brush the top with a little extra rice malt syrup.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool, then slice and serve with coconut flakes on top.
Co-Founder of The Complete Detox Cleanse Nourish, Zoe is super passionate about making healthy food taste amazing! When she’s not in the kitchen, you’ll likely find Zoe surfing, taking photos of food, travelling or freelancing digital design. Follow her recipe and lifestyle adventures on Instagram @zoetattersall