Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Who knew pancakes could be so healthy!? Packed with just the right amount of carbs, protein and touch of coconut sugar you can’t pass up these peanut butter chocolate protein pancakes!
- 1 scoop protein chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp Inside Out Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 drops vanilla essence
- 2-3 tbsp of oats (for thickness)
- Blend and poor into hot pan with 1 -2 tsp of organic coconut oil
- Once pancake mix is empty add another tsp of coconut oil to pan with berries & sprinkle of coconut sugar
- Whilst they are cooking stack pancakes top with coconut yogurt, nuts & seeds, cinnamon (get creative)
- Poor warm berries over pancakes
- ENJOY every Mouthful
Julie Arentz is a passionate and dedicated Personal Trainer located in Woollahra, Sydney. Her true passion is truly based around holistic health, with the belief that there is so much more to health and wellness then diet and exercise. This has led her to her most recent personal progression, commencing study with Integrative Nutrition to be a Health Coach. There is not one person the same, so through this course she hope’s to learn how to Coach people and support the development of and progress toward personal wellness goals.
Thank you for your creation @juliearentzpt! Make sure to check out her Instagram for some more workout and food posts!