Pear & Almond Cake
The perfect treat to go with your afternoon almond latte…The Pear & Almond Cake!
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 2 cups wholemeal plain flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup linseed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup Inside Out Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp almond essence
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut oik
- 2 pears diced
- Sliced Pear
- Sliced Almonds
- Organic Icing Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180ִׄ°
- In a large bowl mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients
- Make a well in the centre and stir through wet ingredients. Add pear and stir to combine.
- Pour into a lined springform pan and lay sliced pear and almonds on top
- Bake for about an hour or until cooked through
- Dust with a little icing powder and enjoy with nice cream
Thank you for your creation Stacey! Please make sure to check out their Instagram @greenthumbtummy for more recipes!