Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Another delicious creation from Stacey @ @greenthumbtummy .
The Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is so quick and easy when those late night sweet cravings.
Recipe is below, ENJOY!
- 3 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs @being_co mushroom powder
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tbs coconut oil
- 4 tbs Inside Out Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs choc chips
- @byronbaypeanutbutter to taste
- Combine flour, cacao, mushroom powder, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder
- Add oil, Inside Out Unsweetened Coconut, vanilla and stir until combined
- Stir through choc chips
- Swirl a dollop of peanut butter on top and speak with a few extra choc chips
- Microwave for 60 seconds
- If it is still a little undercook, cook for a further 20 seconds
About our creator:
Thank you for your creation Stacey! Please make sure to check out her Instagram @greenthumbtummy for more recipes!